Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Spread the Spirit of Christmas!


Welcome and Merry Christmas!

I invite you to join me for my fourth annual "A Shadow Canyon Christmas" Advent Blog! Each day thoughout December I'll be publishing short thoughts, scriptures and quotes that center on our Savior and the true meaning of Christmas.  If you would like to join me this month, simply visit each day for an uplifting message... sure to help your heart feel the Peace and Joy of the Season.  Each week I will also be sharing free printables that I hope you can pass along as gifts to others and enjoy in your own homes.  I hope you enjoy the warm, inviting Christmas music I've chosen and hope it helps you invite the Spririt of Christmas into your home.

I love this time of year and hope to share with you my love and gratitude for our Savior.  

 He IS the Reason for the Season!


About me... I'm a stay at home mom, living in New Jersey USA with my 4 sweet kiddos and husband.  I am Primary President in my Ward (I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints) and LOVE sharing the Gospel with children.  In my spare time, which isn't much... you'll find me designing digital art for my family, for my craft blog, My Computer is My Canvas, and my Etsy Shop!  I hope you'll stop by for a visit some time!